It may be helpful to reflect on the following:
- Are there stakeholders who care about the success of the initiative?
- Is there a framework/ logic model (or evaluation plan) that provides clear markers of success (e.g., intermediate, longer-term outcomes)?
- Can the CCB replace or inform requirements for reporting?
- Is there sufficient funding and enough time for the effort to be successful?
- Is there sufficient access to the internet for people who will enter data?
- Are there people (knowledgeable about what is happening) who will do the work of entering data into the CCB?
- Is there a commitment to build capacity of partners to be successful in improving their efforts?
- Is there an interest in engaging in co-learning among partners?